Objectives of Organisation
- To help increase economic status of rural communities and make them self-reliance by implementing various integrated programs and other income generating activities.
- To promote the level of awareness among the people through awareness raising program and other advocacy campaign and raining activities in the field of family planning, community health, environmental and community sanitation activities.
- To implement source protection programme and provide safe and potable drinking water with sanitation activities by implementing rural drinking water and sanitation project.
- To prevent the environmental degradation take steps on issues and initiate them afforestation programme and help conserve the existing forest resource.
- To establish primary health care center in order to serve rural communities in the health sector through curative and preventive measure. Health camps on different places will be conducted.
- To empower rural women and make them socio-economically active.
- To establish good relationships with different level of national and international organizations in the field of net working, dissemination of information, human resources development and project implementation sectors.